Do You Know SherWeb?
Based in Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada, SherWeb is a world leader in cloud computing. As a rapidly growing company with more than 40,000 customers in over 100 countries, we are always on the lookout for the top talent: Passionate people who love driving results and reaching ambitious targets. SherWeb offers a dynamic and stimulating environment, fostering collaboration, innovation and professional advancement. It’s why we were awarded the Remarkable Employer® certification by the Bureau de normalisation du Québec, the Québec government’s quality-standards agency. Ready for a new challenge?
The Challenge: Customer Service and Technical Support Advisor
Evolving in a dynamic and stimulating environment, our technical support team works with the latest IT technologies. The Technical Support Advisor is the first point of contact with our customers. As well as being responsible for the global “Client Experience,” the Technical Support Advisor has to manage and solve a wide variety of problems and deliver the best customer service in the industry to our international clients.
- Provide technical support by telephone, email or chat
- Analyze and solve technical problems related to our Microsoft services, notably Office 365
- Use virtual machines to "troubleshoot" various hosted software used by our clients
- Help our clients with configuration issues
- Provide high quality customer service
- Ensure a follow up to resolve problems and ensure customer satisfaction
- Open tickets and enter a detailed description of clients’ technical problems in the ticket system
- Carry out all other tasks related to the department’s operations, according to your specific knowledge and competence
- Willing to work a rotating schedule: days, evenings, nights and weekends.
Your have a background that is similar to this:
- DES or DEP with a marked interest for information technology
- AEC or DEC in computer science will be considered an asset
- Experience in customer service
- Excellent oral and written English is essential
- Knowledge of basic Windows applications
- Knowledge of Microsoft products and services
- You learn quickly and have a strong potential for professional development
You possess the following skills:
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are results-oriented.
- You are known for your strong Customer Service skills.
- You are organized, resourceful and autonomous.
- You like to analyze and solve problems.
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Permanent, full-time position (40 hours per week)
- Competitive wages
- Attractive group insurance plan
- Retirement savings plan.
Working for SherWeb is also:
- Working in a stimulating and dynamic environment.
- Using the latest IT technologies.
- Participating in activities organized by our dynamic social committee.
Next starting date: November 6 2017.
Looking for a fulfilling job and an opportunity to make your mark in this rapidly-growing industry? We want to discuss your possible future as a member of our energetic team!
To obtain more information or to apply on this position, please visit the CAREERS section of our website: http://www.sherweb.ca/careers