RPA System Analyst
Posted by admin / in /
In response to the continuous fast growing demand on the market, CGI is looking for creative assets to be involved in the RPA (Robotic Process Automation) development’s new technology. As a professional member, you will engage in our consulting service to favor effective and innovative operations, while helping to grow our excellence center.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of the CGI’s Worldwide Service Center. Our center specializes in major projects achievements, applications maintenance and remote services delivery. You will join a dynamic team and will carry out exciting projects for many of our Canadian and international customers.
Are you passionate about the digital revolution? Would you like to take your career to the next level?
As part of the GTO Canada architecture and new tools automation team, you will work on various initiatives within the organization to automate repetitive level 1 or level 2 tasks, while leveraging our Blue Prism platform (RPA development tool).
This role requires communicating with multiple internal organizational teams to guarantee smooth interaction between developed modules. The RPA member must also take part in problem resolution and bring new improvements to reach expected results.
If you have experience in automation / programming / IT Technical Service processes and are excited about learning opportunities, we want to hear from you.
If the RPA expertise is not already present, after completing the RPA tools certifications, your responsibilities will include:
• Develop a working knowledge of the RPA environment:
o Be able to describe the components and their interactions;
o Support the environment.
• Develop, test and implement processes within the timescales agreed;
• Prepare process analysis, projects estimates and work propositions;
• Plan and perform required tasks in an autonomous way;
• Produce support documents and deliver knowledge transfer sessions to operations teams;
• Contribute to the creation, updates and sharing of different documents used by RPA, such as :
o RPA Wiki;
o “Best practices”;
o “Known issues”.
• Knowledge of the environment, processes and support models of a large company;
• Understanding of theoretical principles of robotic engineering.
• College or University training and education degree in Computer Science;
• Level of expertise is required: intermediate, senior;
• Development expertise :
- Expertise in .Net (C#, VB, ASP) programming;
- Expertise in Microsoft SQL Server
- Consicdered an advantage: expertise in RPA technology: BluePrism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere
• Experience in programming / scripting / automation initiatives;
• Highly creative problem-solving skills;
• Detail-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills;
• Excellent communication skills (English & French), both spoken and written;
• Ability to make recommendations on robotic automation opportunities to improve productivity.
• Results-oriented with a solid record of successful delivery;
• Organization and Time-Management skills;
• Ability to work within a team setting while demonstrating self-sufficiency and independence.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.