Do you have a basic knowledge of mechanics? Here is the opportunity to add a new and enriching experience to your resume!
A company located in Magog is looking for Test Pilots to fill temporary, full-time (variable-term) positions. You will be able to contribute to the success of the company and the performance of their products by testing their off-road vehicles.
Managed by a visionary and human leadership team, this company can count on committed, honest employees with a positive attitude fostering collaboration. Are you reliable and autonomous? Do you have the ability to communicate and work as a team? You may well be the person we are looking for!
Your professional responsibilities will be to:
- Drive off-road vehicles for technical testing aimed at improving performance;
- Follow instructions carefully to perform the tests properly;
- Write detailed reports following the tests (to note, among other things, the various mechanical and technical problems encountered);
- Make recommendations to the company to improve the quality of its products.
Advantages offered to you:
- A competent team, advocating listening and collaboration;
- The opportunity to showcase your talents and abilities in an internationally recognized company;
- A clean, well-organized and safe work environment;
- A human management team, listening to its employees.
- Relevant experience in driving different types of vehicles;
- Flexibility in working hours and willingness to work overtime as required;
- Good physical condition;
- Knowledge of occupational health and safety regulations;
- Positive attitude and ability to work as a team;
- Constant vigilance and adherence to established procedures.