The result of a personal touch
Nordia is Canada’s largest provider of customer service solutions, with contact centers in B.C, Ontario, Quebec and New Brunswick. We provide a wide range of support to help customers get the best telecommunications services for their needs.
People are really at the heart of our business. Our top priority is to provide a stimulating and rewarding environment for our employees, with total compensation among the most competitive in the industry. Our representatives confirm the success of this partnership: according to the 2016 employee survey, 85% would recommend Nordia as an employer to their family and friends!
Is this career for you?
- You can easily establish rapport with others?
- You are eager on keeping up with new technologies?
- You are recognized for your expertise in customer service?
If this fits you, you will appreciate this offer.
We are looking for empathetic, friendly and dynamic candidates to provide technical support related to phone, Internet and IP television product and services. On a day-to-day, our representatives are servicing business market customers of Canada’s largest communication company.
What is expected from a representative:
- Diagnose and execute technical troubleshooting for phone, Internet and IP television; products and services;
- Takes pride in providing exceptional customer service and ensuring first call resolution;
- Provide expert information or advice to customers on client’s products, services and offerings;
- Continuously improve products and services knowledge.
Qualifications and position requirements to join the team:
- High school diploma (completed);
- Bilingualism ( English & French) is required;
- Interest for Internet and IP TV related technologies;
- Proficiency with problem solving and decision making in a fast paced environment;
- Able to multi-task (think, talk and type) on calls;
- Comfortable with use of different web browsers (Explorer, Google Chrome);
- Technical understanding of various operating systems: Windows & Macintosh;
- Experience with web-based applications .
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary - 15,00$ per hour (includes a 1,75$ premium on worked hours);
- Performance based incentive;
- Hourly premium for bilingualism and weekend shifts;
- Full time position;
- Fully paid professional training and support to help you reach your potential;
- Complete benefits plan after 6 months of service including:
- Comprehensive insurance (medical, dental and life insurance);
- Great discounts on telecommunications products and services.
Site offers some great specifics features you can review at: http://www.en.nordia.ca/sherbrooke-opportunities
Class starts on November 6th