Reporting to the Tax Compliance Manager, the Tax Compliance Analyst will support his or her team in various activities including preparation of global provisions for income taxes, Canadian income tax returns, follow-up on global tax returns (GCR), and keeping tax provision software up to date.
- Gather and/or analyze the information required for preparation of Canadian tax returns;
- Participate in preparing income tax returns by using specialized software for Canada;
- Prepare the monthly installments for Canadian entities;
- Participate in the preparation of the quarterly and annual income tax provisions for group entities;
- Follow up on income tax returns from all group entities;
- Prepare true up for group entities;
- Perform administrative maintenance on tax software; Gather information and collaborate to produce responses or analyses for one-time requests made by the tax team as part of auditing or other ad hoc requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting;
- 2 to 3 years' accounting and tax compliance experience;
- French-English bilingual (spoken and written);
- SAP knowledge;
- Very good knowledge of Office suite software, including Excel;
- Enjoy working as a team as much as individually.