A company located in Magog is looking for a Bilingual Sales Coordinator to fill a permanent, full-time position.
The ideal candidate is a highly organized, dynamic and efficient professional who can wear multiple hats throughout the workday. At first, you will provide support to sales representatives and respond to customer and prospect queries. You will also participate in the development of new products, markets and sales channels. Ultimately, you should be able to take responsibility of your own accounts and/or sectors of activity and contribute to the company’s growth objectives.
An expert in the textile industry, the company offers a wide range of handmade products that meet the highest standards of quality. The management team of this company ensures a participative management approach with all its employees. Join this experienced team today!
Your professional responsibilities will be to:
- Bring innovative ideas and identify business opportunities (markets, customers and products);
- Provide support to the sales agent located in the United States;
- Handle customer quotes and samples requests, orders, account statuses and other sales-related queries to ensure excellent customer service and customer experience;
- Assist in coordinating new product development, launches and the writing of technical data sheets;
- Develop, coordinate and manage direct to consumer on-line sales and shipments;
- Conduct rigorous tracking of orders;
- Contact potential customers;
- Collaborate with internal customers;
- Keep record of sales trends;
- Perform data entry duties such as order processing, sending parcels, recording of product specifications and other various administrative tasks.
- The opportunity to thrive in an environment where teamwork is valued;
- A work environment where you can let your creativity run free;
- A company in excellent financial health, offering you a good job stability;
- An employer listening to your needs and caring about your well-being, for whom occupational health and safety are priorities;
- Advantageous commissions are offered to you as a reward for your involvement in the company.
- Experience in sales (textile or retail: an asset);
- Ability to establish good and professional relationships with customers and vendors;
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and in writing; must be able to understand, read and write in English at a proficient level;
- High attention to detail, ability to prioritize and have the flexibility and will to perform various tasks;
- Ability to learn quickly, work independently, as well as with guidance, in a goal-oriented environment;
- Proficient with common computer programs, including Microsoft Office and on-line sales platforms.