Do You Know SherWeb?
Based in Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada, SherWeb is a world leader in cloud computing. Our technical team works in a dynamic, stimulating environment and excels at using the latest technologies in the IT field. We’re growing fast, and with tens of thousands of businesses in over 100 countries trusting our expertise, we’re always on the lookout for the best talent! When you join our team, you’ll even be part of a company that’s been awarded Remarkable Employer® certification by the Bureau de normalisation du Québec, the Québec government’s quality-standards agency.
The Challenge: Sales Account Manager, Partner Network
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will meet some of the most innovative partners around the world who are looking to add cutting-edge cloud services to their business offering. You will position SherWeb’s partner value proposition and business solutions, answer queries from both potential and existing partners and a roster of exiting and unique tasks. You will maintain strong business relationships with your contacts in order to complete their partner registration. Your work will enable their sales and technical teams and lead to closing opportunities. To top it off, you will be asked to share ideas that contribute to the ongoing improvement of our partner network and to SherWeb’s growth.
- Engage with prospective partners in order to effectively position SherWeb as the best partner and assist them in the evolution of their business into the cloud
- Recruit out new partners identified through various marketing activities (trade shows, web 2.0 activities; advertising, etc…)
- Proactively seek out new partners based on specific partner profiles in your respective territory and recruit them
- Guide partners through the registration process and identify their enablement requirements and short-term sales opportunities
- Travel whenever necessary to meet potential partners and recruit them
- Enter all partner relevant information in our CRM (Customer Relations Management)
- Interact with the technical support and migration (MIDAS) departments to ensure that our partners are receiving the best possible services
- Take part in the continuous improvement of the partner network department by sharing your ideas
- Perform any other related task according to the evolution of the company, sales and marketing department and your position as a partner recruitment specialist
You have a background that is similar to this:
- A University degree in business administration or any related fields
- A minimum of 5 years’ sales experience in the B2B field
- A solid knowledge of the sales and support processes
- Perfect spoken and written English and French
- Knowledge of the hosted services market is an asset, including SaaS and IaaS specifically
- Experience with the following: Microsoft Office Suite, web and networking technologies
You possess the following skills:
- You are known for your ability to develop business relationships.
- You enjoy team work and collaborating with others.
- You are a fast learner and are able to adapt to a constantly evolving environment.
- You have strong analytical skills and like to solve problems.
- You are an organized and resourceful self-starter.
- You are dynamic and have great interpersonal skills.
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Full-time, permanent position (40 hours a week)
- Competitive annual salary and commission plan
- Beneficial group insurance plan
- Retirement savings plan
Other benefits: opportunities to work with the latest technology, ongoing training, employee assistance program (EAP), reimbursement of professional dues, pleasant and stimulating working environment, dynamic social committee, discounts at a sports centre, etc.
Entry Date: As soon as possible
Looking for a fulfilling job and an opportunity to make your mark in this rapidly-growing industry? We want to discuss your possible future as a member of our energetic team!
To obtain more information or to apply on this position, please visit the CAREERS section of our website. Only selected candidates will be contacted.