mployment & Employer Details
You have experience in sales and customer service? We have the perfect job for you that combines the best of both! We are looking for a person who wants an important career and has an energetic and communicative personality.
In full growth, Adeo Marketing Inc. is a wholesaler of various hardwood household and promotional products. Our products are primarily sold to businesses in the promotional product and giftware industries. This business is located throughout the United States and Canada. We are looking to hire a sales representative and customer service representative to fill an immediate position. This dynamic person will be responsible for acquiring new customers and maintaining good relations with current customers as well as with suppliers. You will also be responsible for managing incoming and outgoing goods from the warehouse to suppliers and customers.
Skills & Qualifications Required
- Fluent in English 5/5. 95% of verbal and written communications must be done in English.
- 3 + years of sales & customer service experience.
- Degree in a relevant field is an asset.
- Enthusiastic demeanor with exceptional listening, communication and problem solving skills.
- Must enjoy working with people & building long lasting business relationships.
- Good prospecting & closing skills.
- Energetic, proactive and tenacious.
- The successful candidate must be goal oriented, self-motivated and able to meet and surpass sales targets.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, website portals and accounting system.
- Gain and maintaining relationships with clients and suppliers throughout North America with the goal of increasing market share. In short, develop business opportunities by researching and identifying potential clients and preparing submissions.
- Outbound sales calls to existing clients as well as prospecting new ones.
- Inventory management for inventory located in Canada and the United States.
- Participate in product management.
- Invoicing and managing receivables.
- Attend 4 to 5 trades shows annually.
- Coordinating with shipping department deliveries to clients.
- Ability to bring new ideas and products to the business.
- Proactivity, team spirit, dynamism and communication are your main characteristics.
- The person sought will direct his or her efforts to obtain concrete results, be motivated and able to achieve sales objectives. He/she will be able to establish and maintain business relations with clients and will contribute to a good atmosphere of the team
Salary: $30,000 & commission