Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Product Marketing Specialist will be the bridge between product development and product sales. This person will work with Marketing Management, the Product Development Team, the Sales Team and clients throughout the product life cycle to develop thought leadership, communication and distribution strategies that drive product demand.
They will grasp and translate technical features and capabilities into benefits. They will create, implement and oversee communications programs, be it internal or external, to describe and promote the organization, its products and its services. Marketing tools to contribute include websites, flyers, advertising, blogs, and offline market presence including tradeshows, speaking engagements and other promotional tools.
• University degree with focus on business or marketing
• 4+ Years of marketing experience with an emphasis on social media marketing in a B2B corporate marketing or agency marketing role.
• Knowledge and experience with 4P’s of traditional marketing
• Exceptional business writing skills
• Ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound
• Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written)
• Experience with healthcare assistance and cost containment products is an asset.
• Knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, Wordpress and content editing tools including MS Office (word, excel, power point) an asset
Global Excel Offers You:
• Three weeks of vacation;
• An extensive benefit package that includes health, dental, life and travel insurance, as well as a retirement savings plan;
• A flexible and supportive work environment;
• A company wellness program that includes an onsite gym, opportunities to participate in fitness classes, discounts at local businesses as well as “lunch-and-learns” on various topics linked to health and wellness.