Do You Know SherWeb?
Based in Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada, SherWeb is a world leader in cloud computing. Our team works in a dynamic and stimulating environment using the latest technologies in the field of IT. As a rapidly-growing company with tens of thousands of business customers in over 100 countries, we’re always on the lookout for the top talent! As a member of our team, you’ll be part of a company that has been awarded Remarkable Employer® certification by the Bureau de normalisation du Québec, the Québec government’s quality-standards agency. Ready for a new challenge?
The Challenge: Pre-Sales Technical Specialist, CRM Products
As a member of the Sales team, you will work out of our Sherbrooke office and act as a dedicated technical resource for all pre-sales activities related our products Microsoft Dynamics 365, specifically CRM Online. You will work closely with our Sales, Business development, Products and IT Operations teams. You will be responsible for answering potential and existing customers and partners' technical questions regarding our cloud computing services.
- Contribute to the growth of the business and sales by acting as a resource person for all sales needs that required a technical CRM expertise
- Help analyze customer and partner needs and propose appropriate solutions
- Participate in responding to technical calls (RFI/RFP)
- Assist the sales team during meetings or calls with customers and partners
- Prepare and present the technical content of presentations for our clients and partners
- Collaborate with existing technical teams and seeking their expertise as needed
- Support the Sales team and contribute to their knowledge improvement by being part, as a SME, of technical trainings
- All other related tasks as the company and position continue to evolve
You have a background that is similar to this:
- College or university degree in computer science, along with 5 years of technical experience in computer science
- Equivalent combination of academic degree and relevant experience will be considered
- Consulting and/or technical specialist experience with Microsoft CRM product is required
- Bilingualism (English & French), both written and spoken, is essential
- Valid passport and availability to travel on occasion
- Relevant experience in pre-sales or sales is an asset
- Experience or knowledge of Microsoft products (as Exchange, SharePoint, O365, etc.) and/or Cloud products (IaaS) is a major asset
You possess the following skills :
- You are an excellent communicator and are able to popularize technical information when needed.
- You enjoy doing technical presentations and sharing your knowledge.
- You have problem solving skills.
- You are a charismatic speaker with strong social and leadership skills.
- You are able to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- You have strong analysis skills and are results-oriented.
- You are passionate about new technologies and are an early adopter.
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Permanent, full-time position (40 hours per week)
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive wages
- Attractive group insurance plan
- Retirement savings plan
Other benefits: opportunities to work with the latest technology, ongoing training, employee assistance program (EAP), reimbursement of professional dues, pleasant and stimulating working environment, dynamic social committee, discounts at a sports Centre, etc.
Entry Date: As soon as possible
Looking for a fulfilling job and an opportunity to make your mark in this rapidly-growing industry? We want to discuss your possible future as a member of our energetic team!
To obtain more information or to apply on this position, please visit the CAREERS section of our website. Only selected candidates will be contacted.