The Marketing & Communications Coordinator will work with marketing management, sales and the Product Marketing Specialist to create marketing content for RFPs, product descriptions, brochures, white papers, newsletters (including GEMVision and GEMInsight), blog posts, website and more. They will proof, distribute, post and have the content translated as well as manage “giveaway” requests, inventory and distribution. Overall, they will be the marketing content creation go to person and will be a communications advocate when interacting with internal and external audiences.
• University degree with focus on marketing or communication
• 2+ Years of communication experience in a B2B corporate marketing or agency ‘copy’ role
• Knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing and communication
• Exceptional business writing skills
• Ability to jump from the creative/communication side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound
• Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written)
Global Excel Offers You:
• Three weeks of vacation;
• An extensive benefit package that includes health, dental, life and travel insurance, as well as a retirement savings plan;
• A flexible and supportive work environment;
• A company wellness program that includes an onsite gym, opportunities to participate in fitness classes, discounts at local businesses as well as “lunch-and-learns” on various topics linked to health and wellness.