YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
The Global Retail Operations team has an opportunity for an experienced candidate to get great exposure at BRP while building retail strategies and tactics that will be executed across regions within the Global Retail and Services (GR&S) business unit. The purpose of the role is to contribute to thought leadership on how BRP accelerates retail performance and to identify and scale up best practices in retail operations from the regions. Training and guidance will be provided by the incumbent’s manager and Global Retail Operations leadership to ensure regional and retail operations knowledge is made available to the coordinator.
- Motivate the cross-functional organization to enable retail sales and help it understand how to achieve this
- Identify, scale up and deliver winning executions from regional go-to-market tactics
- Actively contribute to the Retail Operations Incubator, the forum where winning regional ideas are discussed
- Deliver thought leadership on new strategies and tactics to accelerate retail sales
- Be a champion of dealers within the organization and promote what it takes to WIN in dealerships
- Guide and craft impactful BRP communication within dealer-facing materials
- Help to define and enable excellence in dealer sales processes to accelerate BRP retail sales
MOTIVATED TO WIN
- You will enable the regional teams to WIN retail customers in the market over the competition.
- You will be a key member of the global team, delivering priorities that help get those WINs.
- You will be energized when you see your work translated into in-market executions that beat the competition.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent
- Experience as an OEM sales person or working in a dealership leadership role; powersports experience preferred; experience in the automotive industry will be considered
- Project and budget management skills with the ability to prioritize between multiple projects and deliver on commitments
- Ability to work as part of a team and collaborate across functions and regions
- Relevant skills and strong interest in retail tactics
- Fluent in English (written and oral); functional in French
The successful candidate must be willing to work at BRP’s offices in the Eastern Townships or in a major US centre (location to be determined).