You wish to take on stimulating challenges and work with emerging technologies? Join our passionate and experienced VoIP product conception and development team.
We are currently looking for a senior low level software developer (VoIP firmware developer) to work at our Sherbrooke office.
You master this?
- C/C++ embedded development for Linux platform, including recent experience in configuring of kernel, BSP, and boot loader configuration
- SPI, I2C, Flash, Timers, GPIO, interruptions and Ethernet switch drivers development
- Ethernet, IPv4 and IPv6, UDP, TCP, ports, sockets, and mechanisms such as DNS and DHCP
- Multithreading and concurrency management
- ISDN, FXS, FXO, DTMFs, fax/modems
- Knowledge of JTAG interface
- Basic knowledge of French
- Participate in firmware development and VoIP platform design for Mediatrix products
- Contribute to the development of drivers on Linux for different Hardware architectures
- Analyze the opportunities by estimating the necessary efforts and the risks of carrying out a project
- Solve complex problems by finding effective solutions (time vs investment)
- Update and maintain kernel and cross-compilation tools
- Bachelor’s degree and/or college training with relevant experience.
The benefits of working with us:
- Be part of a team where cooperation and mutual respect is experienced every day
- Flexible schedule facilitating your work/life balance
- Eligibility to Group Insurance Plan upon hiring
- Appropriate environment for learning and professional development