Camso’s Business Process Management mission is to maximize value delivered to customers while remaining One Process Cycle Ahead, achieve measurable bottom-line results and build a scalable platform for growth (organic or acquisition) in a Camso Way, achieved through business performance improvement, in support of strategic change initiatives that will enable new capabilities, improve operational performance, and redesign the way processes are organized and executed. Reporting to the Chief Administration Officer, the candidate plays the role of:
MEMBER OF THE BPO COUNCIL
- Main advocate for business process excellence;
- Establish Business Process Management strategy and objectives;
- Establish a process governance structure;
- Own the enterprise process map;
- Ensure that core processes deliver customer-driven performance;
- Ensure that strategic objectives are being met.
MEMBER OF THE BPO COUNCIL
With the Business Process Owners:
- Review and validate the 3-5 year vision and roadmap by processes;
- Address interdependencies and conflicts between processes;
- Voice of the BU/Function as key stakeholders;
- Review portfolio of initiatives and agree on priorities;
- Obtain commitment for resources to enable realization.
PROCESS EFFICIENCY AND IMPROVEMENT
- Promote standardization and harmonization of processes, aligned with IT standards and leveraging SAP (S/4 HANA) system applications;
- Design solid solutions in the context of defined strategies instead of quick fix as we roll out or upgrade SAP throughout the organization;
- Promote best practice in process design and benchmark against competition;
- Support BPO and BPM in identifying improvements & solution opportunities and develop business cases;
- Facilitate the investment intake process and the high-level planning and execution of business process initiatives;
- Monitor progress of system and process implementation in accordance with schedules.
BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP AND COMMUNICATION
- Work with the BPO and BPM to maintain effective communication channels with key functional and regional stakeholders and exchange regularly about issues, projects requests and priorities;
- Support the development into an effective voice of the process - prepare reports and presentations for council meetings;
- Collaborate with IT groups/members in solutions design, development and implementation;
- Ensure communication and collaboration among BPO and BPM to ensure harmonization and synchronization between the different initiatives and projects;
- Establish a transparent and sustainable relationship with business partners and ensure to maintain a climate of collaboration and trust.
- Prepare and execute communication plans with frequent updates;
- Take the pulse of the morale, answer concerns, and encourage people.
- Ensure the right Business Process Manager team is in place with the right skills;
- Manage employee performance to ensure that they meet their objectives;
- Executes succession-planning process BPM positions;
- Develop and coach leadership team members.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration / Management, Industrial Engineering, Information Systems or closely related field;
- Experienced manager with strong business acumen;
- 15+ years of relevant experience in business process management;
- Experience in project management / portfolio management;
- Experience in manufacturing and distribution industry;
- Experience in working in global, matrix and multicultural environment;
- Have a deep understanding of the business processes end-to-end;
- Strong understanding and experience with ERP systems, preferably SAP;
- English required and mastering other languages is a plus;
- Experience in Agile project management an asset;
- Experience in Lean process modelling an asset;
- Travelling outside the office required 15%-20% of the time.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Building Customer Loyalty, Building Partnerships;
- Business Acumen, Establishing Strategic Direction, Global Perspective;
- Communication, Continuous Learning;
- Leading Change;
- Courage; Earning Trust, Decision Making;
- Executive Presence, Influencing;
- Valuing Differences.