- Develop and direct the implementation of a corporate environmental management system in compliance with the law that will reduce the environmental impact of our operations;
- Support sites during the implementation of the corporate environmental management system;
- Monitor the performance of the environmental management system;
- Define environmental performance indicators and develop measurement tools;
- Prepare contingency plans for disasters or environmental emergencies, as well as the communication plan in collaboration with corporate communications;
- Manage the environmental aspect of due diligence reviews related to potential acquisitions and contribute to company growth.
- University degree in environmental, chemical or mechanical engineering or in environmental science;
- A minimum of five years of experience in environmental management in manufacturing;
- Bilingualism (French and English), spoken and written; Ability to work in a changing and undefined work environment;
- Analytical, result-oriented, good time and priority management skills, takes initiative; Excellent ability to work as part of a team;
- Available for travel abroad (20%) to Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Canada and the United States.
Join us to sharpen your skills, further your career and contribute to both your and our success. Discover an authentic workplace where your talents can shine while working as part of a team that values who you are. We want to hear from you.