The Corporate Travel Coordinator is responsible for providing accurate and timely travel planning assistance, including making reservations for travel, hotels, transportation, and obtaining required travel documents.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Coordinate multisite travel activities
• Ensure excellent travel experience while containing travel costs
• Provide AA repat support to Case Management
• 2-5 years of experience in a similar role;
• Excellent communications skills in both English and French; additional languages will be considered an asset;
• Excellent computer skills
• Excellent knowledge of the travel industry, regulations and policies
• Excellent organisation, problem solving and customer service skills
Global Excel Offers You:
• Three weeks of vacation;
• An extensive benefit package that includes health, dental, life and travel insurance, as well as a retirement savings plan;
• A flexible and supportive work environment;
• A company wellness program that includes an onsite gym, opportunities to participate in fitness classes, discounts at local businesses as well as “lunch-and-learns” on various topics linked to health and wellness.