CONTRACT- 15 MONTHS
The purpose of the Corporate Communications Specialist position is to ensure the coordination and quality of internal and community communication initiatives and events. The Corporate Communications Specialist works closely with Leaders, Marketing, HR and other key stakeholders to plan and implement programs, activities and events that promote employee engagement and the corporate image in the community. Reporting to the HR Director, the Communications Specialist is responsible for the Global Excel intranet and will create, write, edit and translate most corporate communications content.
• University degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Liberal Arts or a related field
• Two or more years of related work experience
• Bilingual English & French with excellent writing and editing skills; Spanish and other additional language skills considered an asset.
• Ability to translate from English to French and proof-read / edit French texts at a professional level
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Excellent skills with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Wordpress.
• Experience with social media applications.
• Knowledge of the insurance or financial industry is considered an asset.
Global Excel Offers You:
• Three weeks of vacation;
• A flexible and supportive work environment;
• A company wellness program that includes an onsite gym, opportunities to participate to fitness classes, discounts at local businesses as well as “lunch-and-learns” on various topics linked to health and wellness.