Do You Know SherWeb?
Based in Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada, SherWeb is a world leader in cloud computing. Our team works in a dynamic and stimulating environment using the latest technologies in the field of IT. As a rapidly-growing company with tens of thousands of business customers in over 100 countries, we’re always on the lookout for the top talent! As a member of our team, you’ll be part of a company that has been awarded Remarkable Employer® certification by the Bureau de normalisation du Québec, the Québec government’s quality-standards agency. Ready for a new challenge?
The Challenge: Content Marketing Specialist
Reporting to the Vice-President of Marketing in our Sherbrooke or Longueuil office, you are responsible for helping to create a B2B marketing strategy to promote SherWeb’s direct clients. Your marketing activities should be aligned with the global strategy established by the Product Managers to help them reach their sales objectives.
You will be asked to:
- Develop a deep understanding of SherWeb partners and the broader Microsoft service provider ecosystem
- Interview executives, product management, sales, customers, partners and industry experts to create thought-leadership content
- Write content on how to promote SherWeb thought-leadership content to our partner community and to the broader industry
- Research, write, and edit external-facing pieces including whitepapers, case studies, blogs, etc. and social media
- Help build broad industry following for SherWeb thought-leadership vehicles (blog, social, webinar, etc.)
- Execute and coordinate content promotion strategies with stakeholders using marketing automation platform
- Measure and report results of digital content strategies and implement action plans to address gaps
- Identify creative opportunities, drive continued innovation and best practices, to get our message to partners and customers
You have a background that is similar to this:
- Bachelor degree in marketing, administration or any other related field
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in Marketing automation and Web Marketing
- Experience in B2B, partner network and digital marketing
- Good knowledge of digital media
- Bilingual; French and English, oral and written
- Strong interest for the Web and its evolution
- Knowledge with Marketo, CRM Dynamics and HTML coding is an asset
You have the following skills :
- You show leadership and have a positive influence on the people you work with.
- You are competitive and results-oriented.
- You love new technologies; you master content and are up to date on new technological trends.
- You are analytical and capable of proposing realistic but ambitious business strategies.
- You are self-critical and are constantly seeking to improve.
- You know how to adapt to a constantly-changing environment and you like to contribute new ideas.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You favor teamwork and enjoy sharing your knowledge.
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Permanent, full-time position (40 hours per week)
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive wages
- Attractive group insurance plan
- Retirement savings plan
Other benefits: opportunities to work with the latest technology, ongoing training, employee assistance program (EAP), reimbursement of professional dues, pleasant and stimulating working environment, dynamic social committee, discounts at a sports centre, etc.
Entry Date: As soon as possible
Looking for a fulfilling job and an opportunity to make your mark in this rapidly-growing industry? We want to discuss your possible future as a member of our energetic team!
To obtain more information or to apply on this position, please visit the CAREERS section of our website. Only selected candidates will be contacted.