Do you know SherWeb?
Based in Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada, SherWeb is a world leader in cloud computing. Our technical team works in a dynamic, stimulating environment and excels at using the latest technologies in the IT field. We’re growing fast, and with tens of thousands of businesses in over 100 countries trusting our expertise, we’re always on the lookout for the best talent! When you join our team, you’ll even be part of a company that’s been awarded Remarkable Employer® certification by the Bureau de normalisation du Québec, the Québec government’s quality-standards agency. Are you ready to take on the challenge?
The Challenge: B2B Sales Representative
Reporting to the Sales Director and based out of our Sherbrooke office, the Sales Representative is responsible for managing his/her assigned partner and direct accounts in a designated territory. As part of this mandate, you will be expected to successfully register new direct customer and to increase the total value of your partner accounts by forging a strong bond with your partners, enabling them to successively sell and provision our services, optimizing their cloud marketing approach and go-to-market strategies, and pro-actively presenting them with opportunities to increase their consumption and re-sale efforts of SherWeb’s hosted products and services.
- Work with respective territory resources to execute the sales strategy to achieve revenue objectives based on previously determined sales targets
- Handle all sales related inquiries (via chat, phone and email) from potential clients in the assigned territory and ensure the highest conversion rate (win %) of your lead/opportunity funnel
- Contact assigned partners on a regular basis to develop close collaboration and to stay abreast of potential sales opportunities
- Be able to explain the technical aspects of our products in simple terms to ensure they are clearly understood
- Be able to extract information and correctly identify needs for current and future projects
- Monitor the daily performance of assigned partner and take appropriate actions
- Understand partner concerns or issues, be it technical, financial or strategic, and take action toward solutions or get the appropriate SherWeb department to take ownership of issues
- Conduct follow-ups and ensure resolutions of issues to partner’s and client’s full satisfaction
- Pre-emptively identify any departing partners and end-customer accounts and take action to retain them
- Gather information or ensure participation from SherWeb stakeholders to plan and architect solutions for your partners
- Be organized and enter all relevant partner-related information and communications in our CRM system
- Perform all other related tasks based on the needs of the organization
- On occasion, travel to meet with partners and potential clients when required
- Be available between 8am to 7pm
You have a background that is similar to this:
- A technical degree in business administration or any related fields
- A minimum of 3 years’ sales experience in the B2B field
- A solid knowledge of the sales and support processes
- Perfect spoken and written English and French
- Knowledge of the hosted services market is an asset, including SaaS and IaaS specifically
- Experience with the following: Microsoft Office Suite, web and networking technologies is essential
You possess the following skills:
- You are able to develop lasting business relationships.
- You are customer-oriented and have a solution selling approach.
- You have a knack for analyzing and solving problems.
- You have an avid thirst for the latest technologies and their use in today’s businesses.
- You enjoy working with others and within a team.
- You have a strong capacity to learn and adapt in a rapidly-changing environment.
- You are autonomous, organized and resourceful.
- You are outgoing and dynamic.
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Permanent, full-time position (40 hours a week)
- Competitive wage
- Commissions program
- Attractive group insurance plan
- Retirement savings plan
Other benefits: opportunities to work with the latest technology, ongoing training, employee assistance program (EAP), reimbursement of professional dues, pleasant and stimulating working environment, dynamic social committee, discounts at a sports centers, etc.
Entry Date: As soon as possible
Looking for a fulfilling job and an opportunity to make your mark in this rapidly-growing industry? We want to discuss your possible future as a member of our energetic team!
To obtain more information or to apply on this position, please visit the CAREERS section of our website. Only selected candidates will be contacted.