***the number of hours per week could be from 22.5 hours up to 30 hours***
What is the opportunity?
The administrative assistant will support (3) top producing Financial Planners, Investment and Retirement Planning in meeting sales objectives and related activities by providing value added administrative service and support, provides primarily responsive client contact management, develops relationships with service partners to ensure operational guidelines are adhered to and transactions are processed efficiently.
What will you do ?
- Takes the initiative to keep informed of current events, market news and internal information on RBCnet and applicable internal sites
- Ensures Financial Planner, Investment and Retirement Planning needs are proactively identified and provides required information/documents for him/her to complete duties, also gathers and prepares material required for presentations, marketing initiatives, etc.
- Manages Investment and Retirement Planner's e-mail/mail, proactively responding to correspondence/requests and prioritizes for FPIRP to read
- Ensures FPIRP’s diary is effectively time managed to create capacity for all required activities
What do you need to succeed ?
To support the position of a mobile Investment and Retirement Planner you should be sales-oriented, self-motivated, self-managed and thrive in a fast paced environment
- You must be able to consistently provide superior responsive service to client requests in order to build customer loyalty and trust
Competencies, Aptitudes and Experience
- Well organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Energetic and enthusiastic team player who pays attention to detail
- Strong computer skills
- Great sense of initiative
- Experience in administration or secretarial tasks is an important asset
- Bilingualism French and English (written and spoken)
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Excellent career development and access to a variety of job opportunities across business and geographies
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team