Validation CAD Designer
Posted by admin / in /
Working in a highly dynamic team, you will be mainly responsible for implementing a wide variety of projects. You will be required to be involved in all areas of engineering, from equipment and component manufacturing at our suppliers to final assembly.
- Design new equipment for testing on SOLIDWORKS;
- Prepare the complete schedule for his or her projects and control his or her allocated budget;
- Manage CAD architecture, including managing licences, software and maintenance of the Windchill vault for the department.
THE PROFILE TO SUCCEED
- You have a college diploma in mechanical engineering or other related training with at least five years of similar experience;
- You fully understand force diagrams and load calculation;
- You can manage many projects by using project management tools;
- You demonstrate autonomy, creativity and take initiative;
- You have excellent analytical skills.
THE ROAD FREE CREW
The R&D team for the Validation Centre in Magog includes 12 achievers, authentic and industrious people from different backgrounds. In this role, you collaborate with the Validation Centre team and the product development teams. Innovative products from all Camso business units are submitted to various tests on our premises and test tracks.
At Camso there’s always space to grow; together we define our goals, then it’s up to you to find the way that’s right for you. Choose to work in a team that's always on the move to achieve its dreams.