Team-Leader Claims Assessment, Reserves & Recovery (Bilingual)
Posted by admin / in /
Global Excel at a Glance:
Global Excel Management Inc. specializes in controlling health care costs in the North American, Caribbean and Mexican health care systems. We provide cost containment, medical case management, assistance, legal recovery and claims adjudication services to leading international insurers, brokers, third party administrators, and insurance assistance companies.
As the next Team-Leader Claims Assessment, Reserves & Recovery you will lead a high performance team for setting and maintaining reserves, managing recoveries with other clients and government entities, as well as ensuring claims are paid timely, accurately and in the spirit of the policy intent. You will also be responsible for creating and sustaining employee engagement to maintain a highly productive environment, optimizing the teams’ processes and tools to maximize savings and finally, meeting or surpassing service standards to enhance internal and external client relationships
• University degree with a minimum of 5 years in leadership.
• Bilingual (English, French)
• Proficiency in Microsoft suite of products and SharePoint.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, judgment and professionalism
• Ability to adapt to change and act as a catalyst for change
Global Excel Offers You:
• Three weeks of vacation;
• An extensive benefit package that includes health, dental, life and travel insurance, as well as a retirement savings plan;
• A flexible and supportive work environment;
• A company wellness program that includes an onsite gym, opportunities to participate to fitness classes, discounts at local businesses as well as “lunch-and-learns” on various topics linked to health and wellness;