Service Desk Technician
Posted by admin / in /
Would you like to be part of an IT organization offering greater opportunity and challenge? We have a position for you within our Technical Service Desk! Join the CGI Service Desk and get your career on the fast track. As a leading-edge Global IT company, we are seeking talented professionals with all levels of information technology skills and expertise in order to support our Clients worldwide.
Based on our industry-specific focus, we can offer you a work environment where you will be challenged and will grow and develop your career in a meaningful way. We will help you reach your full potential by providing learning materials & training, mentoring & coaching, as well as ongoing recognition and feedback… plus opportunities to advance! You will work in an agile environment that adapts quickly to meet client requirements.
The Service Desk is responsible for providing Level 1 IT support via phone, email and chat; our team is comprised of dynamic, passionate people with a focus customer service while providing IT support to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve IT issues on 1st contact. We are dedicated to delivering a remarkable service experience to our customers!
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Work in a technical support center providing telephone assistance to corporate clients;
- Record incidents reported by clients; support the client through the problem solving process;
- Escalate the incident to a higher level, if applicable;
- Work in close collaboration with specialized technical teams;
- Respond to common technical incidents and support requests by providing a resolution or promptly allocating unresolved tickets appropriately;
- Perform limited support actions remotely;
- Maintain and monitor ticket records and advise relevant support teams of actions taken;
- Ensure that incidents and requests are handled according to agreed-upon procedures.
- Good knowledge of Windows 7, 8 and 10 operating systems;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint);
- Availability to work 24/7
- Post-secondary education in a relevant discipline or equivalent work experience;
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
• English (Required)