Service Desk Service Request Coordinator
Posted by admin / in /
Would you like to be part of an IT organization offering greater opportunity and challenge? We have a position for you within our Technical Service Desk! Join the CGI Service Desk and get your career on the fast track. As a leading-edge Global IT company, we are seeking talented professionals with all levels of information technology skills and expertise in order to support our Clients worldwide.
Based on our industry-specific focus, we can offer you a work environment where you will be challenged and will grow and develop your career in a meaningful way. We will help you reach your full potential by providing learning materials & training, mentoring & coaching, as well as ongoing recognition and feedback… plus opportunities to advance! You will work in an agile environment that adapts quickly to meet client requirements.
The Service Desk is responsible for providing Level 1 IT support via phone, email and chat; our team is comprised of dynamic, passionate people with a focus customer service while providing IT support to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve IT issues on 1st contact. We are dedicated to delivering a remarkable service experience to our customers!
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Within the Service Desk, the role of the Provisioning team is to handle access, hardware & software-related inquiries and investigations, assisting with issues that may arise from ordering any of these items via email or call
Provisioning responsibilities include:
- Ownership for handling enterprise users’ IT service requests including all commercial, problem-solving and delivery aspects
- Record, classify and validate Service Requests received (vetting for request ‘completeness’, accuracy and approvals)
- Oversee the timely completion of the service requests, monitoring schedules, work effort and progression
- Monitor daily workload and SLAs; escalate requests based on SLA criteria
- Identify Non-Standard Service Requests (NSSRs)
- Respond to incoming contacts (emails or calls) in a professional manner
- Ensure closure of service requests in a timely manner
- Propose possible solutions to improve the overall customer experience
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Knowledge of IT Service Desk Operations and Processes; Solid understanding of quality client support
- At least one year of Service Desk experience
- Experience working in a technical support environment
- Good knowledge of Windows 7, 8 & 10 operating systems
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Customer Service-oriented & Dynamic
- Results-oriented with a solid record of successful delivery
- Ability to work within a team setting while demonstrating self-sufficiency and independence
- Strong analytical, communication and organization skills
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
See job description: https://cgi.njoyn.com/cgi/xweb/XWeb.asp?tbtoken=YF5bQBwXCBx2ZXAuJS5ALiReQFIgCCBBeRVEcCded0ggJSwKE21QWUEfLDIechB1BwkbVhRSSXEqWA%3D%3D&chk=dFlbQBJe&Page=JobDetails&Jobid=J0918-0137&BRID=635365&SBDID=20464&searchFilled=