SAP Analyst (bilingual)
Posted by admin / in /
Want to break new ground? Dare to step off the beaten path, join the Road Free crew.
The SAP Analyst is part of an Agile multidisciplinary team dedicated small & medium projects, in close collaboration with the internal partner using the standard Agile Scrum framework.
- Support different functional areas by analyzing and challenging business needs;
- Understand business processes and propose improvements;
- Design and implement solutions based on SAP best practices;
- Provide SAP expertise and configures the system in different SAP modules;
- Participate in different project activities such as solution design, integration testing, training and documentation of all new changes / enhancements;
- Develop new soft and technical skills to reinforce the ability to design various IT solutions, enlarge his/her expertise and teamwork abilities in an scrum development approach.
THE PROFILE TO SUCCEED
- You have 2 years of experience or more as a Business Analyst with 1 year of experience with an ERP system, mainly SAP (SD, MM, PP, FI/CO modules);
- You hold a College Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Computer Science;
- Management Information System or any related discipline;
- You are fluent in English and French;
- You are Collaborative, customer oriented and a good influencer;
- You have strong decision making and organizational skills;
- You are passionate about continuous learning.
THE ROAD FREE CREW
This IT team in Magog includes 5 achievers, authentic and industrious people from different backgrounds. In this role, you collaborate closely with other SAP Analysts and Project Managers.
At Camso there’s always space to grow; together we define our goals, then it’s up to you to find the way that’s right for you. Choose to work in a team that's always on the move to achieve its dreams.