Research Assistant / Study Director
Posted by admin / in /
IPS Therapeutique Inc. (IPST) is a pharmaceutical Contract Research Organization providing cardiovascular efficacy and safety testing services to companies throughout the world. Over the last 17 years, IPST has leveraged its unique expertise in in vitro and in vivo cardiovascular model creation and characterization into a solid position as a leader in the industry.
For more information about IPS Therapeutique Inc., visit www.ipstherapeutique.com
The Position: Research Assistant / Study Director
This is a full-time, permanent position, open immediately.
The candidate selected will be responsible for carrying out pharmacological and physiological experiments on cells, tissues, and animals, as part of a multidisciplinary team including pharmacologists, electrophysiologists, cellular biologists, anesthesiologists, surgeons, histopathologists.
IPS Therapeutique is seeking motivated and mature candidates capable of working autonomously, with a marked interest in collaborative laboratory work. The candidate must be fearless, allowing him/her to participate in innovative science framed in a requirement for efficiency and tight deadlines.
- data analysis, reports redaction, projects management
- handling of small laboratory animals and experimentation under anesthesia;
- cell culture and transfection;
- electrophysiological measurements on cells, tissues, animals;
- communication with clients
The candidate will receive extensive on-the-job training, but must meet the following criteria:
- university degree in biology or pharmacology;
- good knowledge of laboratory work and research principles;
- good knowledge of MS Windows, Office, basic computer use;
- motivation, organization, perseverance and autonomy;
- must speak English; French is an asset.
If you are interested please send your cv by mail, fax, or email to:
IPS Therapeutique Inc.
Email: [email protected]
Those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.