Regional Business, Process Analyst
Posted by admin / in /
Under the direct supervision of the Regional Business Leader (RBL), this position's principal mandate will be to provide world-class support to the Canadian dealer network and field sales force. The selected individual will actively contribute to regional strategies as defined by the RBL(s), while positively influencing network competencies and providing ongoing support for sales related matters.
• Deliver world-class support to BRP's dealer network & field sales force resulting in a higher degree of dealer satisfaction while contributing to the attainment of regional objectives;
• Assist in the administration of programs; in ways that reinforce program benefits, respect program deadlines, increase network sophistication and optimize results;
• Coordinate and participate in the annual budget process and monthly/quarterly forecasting including identifying deviations to financial performance, working with corporate financial systems and managing financial processes and Maintain regional asset lists;
• Support the RBL in managing key activities for the region and planning key events
• Assist in coaching and administrative skill development of the dealer network, and sales force, through the proactive education of programs, tools and best practices;
• Consistently demonstrate cooperation, collaboration, effective teamwork & openly productive communication across all stakeholders, both internally and externally;
• Define, scope and contribute to improvement projects as defined by the RBL.
• Knowledge of BRP internal departments considered an asset. University degree in Business Administration or any related fields;
• Experience creating internal and external communications including presentations and materials related to budget, business performance and strategic initiatives;
• Proficiencies in MS Office-Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Google Apps;
• Outstanding communication and time management skills, with ability to prioritize efficiently;
• Ability to train and educate on programs, tools and new initiatives;
• Strong sense of team spirit, collaborative and self-motivation;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, SAP knowledge will be considered an asset;
• Quick learner, autonomous and winning attitude;
• Ability to travel as necessary to support regional team in field, dealer/customer events and meetings at other BRP locations (occasional).