Provider Payment Coordinator (Contract)
Posted by admin / in /
Global Excel at a Glance:
Global Excel Management Inc. specializes in controlling health care costs in the North American, Caribbean and Mexican health care systems. We provide cost containment, medical case management, assistance, legal recovery and claims adjudication services to leading international insurers, brokers, third party administrators, and insurance assistance companies.
Reporting to the Team Leader of Provider Support, this position exists to optimize our cost containment solutions for bills assigned to “First Level Negotiations” which assists in ensuring a fair payment for our clients. The Provider Payment Coordinator is also responsible for the administrative functions for provider appeals as well as research and resolution of provider appeals under a set dollar threshold.
• Negotiate on small-dollar claims to ensure a fair & reasonable payment for our clients by using different bench marking methods;
• Review provider bills and determine the best course of action based on internal data and tools;
• Ensure positive provider relationships are developed and maintained;
• Review provider appeals.
• College diploma;
• 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience;
• Proficiency in the Microsoft suite or products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, other languages are an asset;
• Excellent analytical skills and organizational skills.
Global Excel Offers You:
• Three weeks of vacation;
• An extensive benefit package that includes health, dental, life and travel insurance, as well as a retirement savings plan;
• A flexible and supportive work environment;
• A company wellness program that includes an onsite gym, opportunities to participate to fitness classes, discounts at local businesses as well as “lunch-and-learns” on various topics linked to health and wellness.