Provider Appeals Specialist
Posted by admin / in /
This position exists in order to maintain GEM discounts and fees on provider appeals that may arise due to breach of contract (ex. Non contracted providers, non-logo’d insurance notification, untimely payments etc.)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Effectively research network and resolve in order to minimize repayments and reduce balance billings
• Provide customer service excellence
• Consistently adapt to the market.
• College diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of 4 years work experience in a negotiator role in the medical, insurance or financial services industry involving collections, settlements, mediation, negotiation and/ or dispute resolution.
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Aptitude in Math
• Excellent interpersonal skills, judgment and professionalism
Global Excel Offers You:
• Three weeks of vacation;
• An extensive benefit package that includes health, dental, life and travel insurance, as well as a retirement savings plan;
• A flexible and supportive work environment;
• A company wellness program that includes an onsite gym, opportunities to participate in fitness classes, discounts at local businesses as well as “lunch-and-learns” on various topics linked to health and wellness.