Project Manager, Enhanced Regional Community Capacity (ERCC)
Posted by admin / in /
Term: 21 hours/week, with funding confirmed through to March 31, 2021 and the possibility of additional hours to be added before July 2019. Language Requirements: Bilingual position; Fluency in both English and French
Region: Sherbrooke Start Date: May 6th, 2019
Context: Townshippers’ Association seeks an individual with a background in community development and outreach to manage a new project across its territory. The successful candidate will collaborate with the association’s Community Outreach Coordinator to act as a liaison with community partners in the employment, education, literacy and cultural sectors to further the association’s goals for community and volunteer education and regional capacity building.
• Excellent organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines;
• Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills;
• Innovative, dynamic and hard-working;
• Ability to work collaboratively and autonomously;
• Ability to self-organize and effectively manage multiple project budgets;
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office and the ability to learn quickly and efficiently other related tools (Ex.: Office365);
• Excellent knowledge of the Eastern Townships and its English-speaking community;
• University degree in administration, communications, or equivalent experience (3-5 years). Other combinations of relevant training and experience could be considered;
• Demonstrated mastery of the English language (written and spoken) and an advanced ability to communicate in French (written and spoken).
Send an English letter of intent* and CV by Friday, April 26th, 2019 to:
Rachel Hunting, Executive Director
By e-mail: [email protected]
*We thank all candidates for applying however only those selected for an interview will be contacted; applications received without a letter of intent will not be retained.
Interviews will take place in Sherbrooke on May 1st, 2019.