Project Manager- Agriculture (bilingual)
Posted by admin / in /
Being part of the Project Management Office Manager's team, the selected candidate will be responsible for acting with leadership, in collaboration with team resources, to ensure that strategic projects in the Agriculture business unit are well managed and delivered.
The successful candidate’s primary responsibility will be to coordinate and lead projects to be assigned to him/her and to ensure that they are delivered within set parameters (budget, timelines, quality, etc.). He or she will coordinate directly with project teams that will include Agriculture business unit members (engineering, production, product support, etc.) and corporate functions (procurement, information technology, advanced technology, etc.).
- Ensure that the project’s business objectives are met and ensure that the operations teams will incorporate the results of the project within their day to day activities;
- Manage projects by covering the 10 fields of expertise required (scope, budget, timelines, quality, communication, HR, procurement, risks, integration and stakeholder analysis);
- Plan, organize and lead project coordination meetings;
- Monitor project performance indicators and report them in the monthly scorecard.
- Follow the “stage gate” methodology with the work team and prepare project gates based on the company criteria;
- Anticipate and manage project risks;
- Catch and submit changes to the project scope based on the development of the corporate environment and the market;
- Influence the organization’s various departments to ensure the project’s success in accordance with the objectives set in the scope;
- Participate in the continuous improvement of best business practices with the PMO manager;
- Establish good relations with internal and external clients.
THE PROFILE TO SUCCEED
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Administration or another field deemed relevant;
- You have 5 to 10 years’ relevant experience in project management in manufacturing environment;
- You have knowledge of Project Management Institute (PMI) project management practices;
- You hold a PMP certification is an asset;
- You have excellent proven leadership, client relations, teamwork, and interpersonal communication skills;
- You are capable to manage multiple projects simultaneously, handle pressure and several priorities;
- You are available for occasional travel within our global operations, mainly to the United States (up to 10%);
- You are autonomous and have a good sense of initiative;
- You enjoy working in a multicultural environment with virtual teams located around the globe;
- You are attentional to detail and concern for the quality of a job well done;
- You are bilingual, English and French (written and spoken).
At Camso there’s always space to grow; together we define our goals, then it’s up to you to find the way that’s right for you. Choose to work in a team that's always on the move to achieve its dreams.