Project Leader, Operations
Posted by admin / in /
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Your innovative mind will be put to use on an array of projects and initiatives to help improve the Parts, Accessories, Clothing (PAC) and Consumer services (CS) department so it becomes a benchmark for the dealer network.
Your responsibilities as Operations and Project Analyst (or lead) will be to oversee the planning, implementation and tracking of specific short and mid term projects while overseeing a list of IS&T daily operations. Half of your time will be to act as a contributor of the projects for your business unit expertise (PACCS) while the other half will be to manage and lead Business IS initiatives .
We can summarize your responsibilities in a few segments
Operations (System and Front-line support):
- Act as our technology specialist which includes identifying and prioritizing improvements, resolving issues as well as liaise with our IS department for resolution
- Coordinate the front line agents in our technology dealer support team. Provide a support so they have access to all pertinent information to perform First Call resolution and deploy strategies to secure call prevention and dealer autonomy.
- Own Front line global dashboards and reviewing some escalations
- Manage PAC&CS IS system bugs prioritization and review in collaboration with our IS&T department
- Act as a Knowledge management and best practice lead to secure the end-to-end life cycle of knowledge creation and consumption by our dealer network.
- Prioritize, plan and staff all the projects estimates’ requests for the ecosystem, making sure to maximize overall resources use
- Follow up on risks and issues for ongoing projects – provide the overview to delivery leads and project managers
- Manage the end-to-end activities related to project definition and estimation of the different projects. This includes: scoping, onboarding of Subject matter expert members, planning and owning plan to get to the deliverables and delivery.
- Supervise the business requirements, fit/gap analysis, business and functional processes (actual and to be), project plan and resource plan recommended for delivery.
- Work in collaboration with the internal stakeholders to confirm delivery, track and monitor the first few weeks post deployment
A day in the life of a Operations and Project Analyst might look like this:
- You start your day with the usual cheerful greetings from your dynamic team members before you jump into action. While looking at your global dashboards and reviewing some escalations, you identify a global trend that needs to be addressed and start to take immediate action to support the front line team.
- You involve front line agents so they can adopt the process and secure first call resolution target for dealer support. You also start to work on an idea that would improve the support system worldwide and you will bring it to your team meeting for brainstorming later in the day.
- Then, you shift your attention to the Knowledge Center dashboards. Your expertise enables you to quickly identify gaps in content, publication processes or adherence to guideline so you take notes to address them efficiently.
- Once secured, you start to work on a new initiative that would improve the prioritization of business needs, and you will present it during your team meeting later in the day.
- Afterwards, you take your lunch time for summer well deserved physical activity at the Gym with colleagues and grab a piece to eat
- After lunch, you attend your team meeting. You actively participate in roundtable discussions. You bring forward the initiative you worked on earlier along with a few chocolate treats to bribe them.
- For the last stretch of the day, you have this new project ready for approval for which you collected and analyzed data in the previous weeks. Excited with all the information in hand you are equipped to justify your project to upper management. You continue working on your presentation before you call it a day, say bye to your colleagues and see you on a new exciting day.
Do you think you have what it takes to join BRP?
If you think you’re the right one to handle multiple projects while aligning internal stakeholders or external contributors like consultant, to manage with a program mindset, to adapt and lead key initiatives initiatives, then we definitely want to meet you!
Our ideal candidate has:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent with,
- 5 + years in Project Management/Delivery experienceKnowledge of Project Management domain
- Experience with industry recognized project management toolsIn-depth knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- A few years experience on managing operations and daily tasks requiring coaching, alignment and respecting SLAs
- Are proficient in Salesforce.com software (considered an asset)
- Are known for your project management skills and ability to manage multiple assignments with different deadlines and levels of complexity
- Are fully fluent in English and French (oral and written)
- Experience for information systems and worked in a support experience, ideally in a B2B company.
- Worked on Global mandates
Your are recognize by your peers for:
- Your reputation of being very structured and focus on the customer experience
- Being flexible and adapt quickly to new priorities.
- Are effective in problem solving and have the ability to seek out and analyze information collaboratively to propose solutions.
- Anticipate problems and trends, propose solutions and ensure they are applied.
- Good to liaise with different stakeholders to ensure project monitoring and efficiency.
If you have the following strengths, you will have us take a deeper looking at your profile.
- Experience in Parts, accessories and clothing organizations and understand the retail environment.
- Are passionate about Project management regardless if they are business or information systems related, you like to drive and deliver them.
- Are known for being very structured and focused on the customer experience
- Thrives under pressure and leading multiple projects at the same time.