Posted by admin / in /
The Challenge: Product Specialist
Based in our Sherbrooke offices and reporting directly to the Vice-President, Product, you will provide support for the commercialization and marketing of our products and services that are specifically offered to our partner network. You will align the marketing strategies with the global strategy in order to reach sales objectives. You will work in close collaboration with the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Participate in the realization of the product strategy
- Participate in the development of the marketing action plan and the communication strategy
- Ensure the creation of sales tools and marketing documents for the partner and reseller audience
- Participate in the preparation of sales quotes, in close collaboration with the sales, pre-sales and various technical teams
- Collect and analyze market data to orient marketing strategies and partner offers
- Participate in the development and proposition of promotions to our clients
- Analyze sales results periodically and for launches or specific promotional activities
- Participate in fixing customer satisfaction objectives and establish the necessary priorities to reach them
- Actively participate in the preparation and presentation of product training sessions (internally and externally)
- Work with the development, operations, sales, marketing and technical support teams in order to guaranty the product’s success on the market
- Any other task, according to the evolution of the company
You have a background that is similar to this:
- Bachelor or College degree in Business Administration or Information Technology or equivalent experiences
- 2-5 years experience in product management or in a similar role
- Bilingualism is essential (English and French), written and spoken
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Office suite
- Knowledge of Office 365 is considered an asset
- Knowledge of the IT industry is considered an asset
You have the following skills :
- You have excellent communication and public speaking skills.
- You have a thirst for learning and a definite interest in the field of high-technology.
- You value teamwork and like to share your knowledge.
- You demonstrate leadership and exercise a positive influence on the work teams with which you collaborate.
- You self-evaluate and are continually searching for ways to improve yourself.
- You know how to adapt to a constantly evolving environment and like to bring forth new ideas.
- You are competitive and results-oriented.
- You are analytical and capable of proposing realistic but ambitious business strategies.
- You are available to travel (about 10% of the time).
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Full-time, permanent position (40 hours a week)
- Flexible hours
- Competitive wage
- Group Insurance plan
- Retirement savings plan
- Career development plan
Other benefits: Use of latest technologies, continuing professional training, employee assistance program (EAP), refund of dues to professional corporations, stimulating and enjoyable work environment, dynamic social committee, discounts at a sports centre, etc.
Starting Date: As soon as possible.
Looking for a fulfilling job and an opportunity to make your mark in this rapidly-growing industry? We want to discuss your possible future as a member of our energetic team!