Product Marketing Strategist (bilingual)
Posted by admin / in /
Reporting to the Director of Marketing in our Sherbrooke or Longueuil office, you are responsible for creating and implementing B2B marketing strategies to promote SherWeb’s cloud solutions. Your marketing activities should be aligned with the global strategy to help them overachieve our corporate objectives. You will be part of a highly qualified team to help you deliver and implement your strategies.
- Participate in the definition and implementation of the marketing strategies for SherWeb’s cloud solutions
- Contribute to the development of the product marketing plan as well as the communication strategy
- Assure objectives are met concerning Lead Generation by carrying out the appropriate marketing strategies and activities
- Participate in the elaboration and implementation of the marketing plan established for each product, particularly those related to the website, blog, social media, SEO, trade fairs, email campaigns, etc.
- Help develop the activity schedule for marketing strategies and website objectives, carry out the activities and measure the results obtained
- Use various indicators and metrics to analyze and measure the impact of various marketing activities and initiatives
- Be able to control and ensure the optimal use of our tools
- Create sales and marketing tools
- Ensure the department respects the budget established for each marketing initiative
- Be aware of all activities in the marketing department to ensure cohesion in attaining our objectives
You have a background that is similar to this:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- University diploma in marketing or e-commerce or any other related field
- Complete mastery of digital mediaExperience in B2B e-commerce
- Bilingual; French and English, oral and written
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Capable to synthesize results of complex campaigns into easy-to-understand concepts
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics and Adwords
- Intellectual curiosity and analytical mind
- Strong interest for the Web and its evolution
You possess the following skills:
- You show leadership and have a positive influence on the people you work with.
- You are competitive and results-oriented.
- You love new technologies; you master content and are up to date on new technological trends.
- You are analytical and capable of proposing realistic but ambitious business strategies.
- You are self-critical and are constantly seeking to improve.
- You know how to adapt to a constantly-changing environment and you like to contribute new ideas.
- You are an excellent communicator.
- You favor teamwork and enjoy sharing your knowledge.
- You are available to travel on occasion.
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Full-time, permanent position (40 hours a week)
- Flexible hours
- Competitive wage
- Beneficial group insurance plan
- Retirement saving plan
Other benefits: Use of latest technologies, continuing professional training, employee assistance program (EAP), refund of dues to professional corporations, stimulating and enjoyable work environment, dynamic social committee, discounts at a sports center, etc.
Entry Date: As soon as possible
Looking for a fulfilling job and an opportunity to make your mark in this rapidly-growing industry? We want to discuss your possible future as a member of our energetic team!
To obtain more information or to apply on this position, please visit the CAREERS section of our website. Only selected candidates will be contacted.