Product Manager, Productivity (bilingual)
Posted by admin / in /
- Ensure good governance of the product line
- Define the product’s vision and plan its business strategy
- Participate in the development of the marketing action plan and the communication strategy
- Assure the competitiveness of the product on the market, and sales target achievement
- Ensure the creation of sales tools and marketing documents for the partner and reseller audience
- Participate in the preparation of sales quotes, in close collaboration with the sales, pre-sales and various technical teams
- Collect and analyze market data to orient marketing strategies and partner offers
- Participate in the development and proposition of promotions to our clients
- Analyze sales results periodically and for launches or specific promotional activities
- Participate in fixing customer satisfaction objectives and establish the necessary priorities to reach them
- Actively participate in the preparation and presentation of product training sessions (internally and externally)
- Work with the development, operations, sales, marketing and technical support teams in order to guaranty the product’s success on the market
- Any other task, according to the evolution of the company
You have a background that is similar to this:
- Bachelor or College degree in Business Administration or Information Technology or equivalent combination of academic and experiences
- MBA completed is an asset
- 5 years’ experience in product management or in a similar role
- Experience in personnel management and management of technological operations required
- Bilingualism is essential (English and French), written and spoken
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Office suite
- Knowledge of Office 365 is considered a very important asset
- Knowledge of the IT industry is considered an asset
You possess the following skills:
- You are competitive and results-oriented.
- You have excellent communication and public speaking skills.
- You have a thirst for learning and a definite interest in the field of high-technology.
- You value teamwork and like to share your knowledge.
- You demonstrate leadership and exercise a positive influence on the work teams with which you collaborate.
- You self-evaluate and are continually searching for ways to improve yourself.
- You know how to adapt to a constantly evolving environment and like to bring forth new ideas.
- You are analytical and capable of proposing realistic but ambitious business strategies.
- You are available to travel (about 10% of the time).
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Full-time, permanent position (40 hours a week)
- Flexible hours
- Competitive wage
- Group Insurance plan
- Retirement savings plan
Other benefits: Use of latest technologies, continuing professional training, employee assistance program (EAP), refund of dues to professional corporations, stimulating and enjoyable work environment, dynamic social committee, discounts at a sports center, etc.
Entry Date: As soon as possible.
Looking for a fulfilling job and an opportunity to make your mark in this rapidly-growing industry? We want to discuss your possible future as a member of our energetic team!