Physical Rehabilitation Therapist (bilingual)
Posted by admin / in /
The school is currently seeking a physical rehabilitation therapist (part-time).
- Assess and treat musculoskeletal conditions of patients from 12 to 70 years old.
- Clientele from sports, private sector, CNESST, and SAAQ.
- Work in collaboration with our physiotherapist, nurses and doctors.
- Work in collaboration with coaches.
- Member of the OPPQ as physical rehabilitation therapist.
- Must speak and write French (bilingual is an asset).
- Possess a valid RCR certification.
- Possess a valid Sport First Responder certification (asset).
- Demonstrate excellent listening skills, patience, empathy, respect, and good judgment.
- Be responsible and organized
This is a part-time position.
Salary: Based on experience
Applications should be submitted in writing with a CV and cover letter. All applications are welcomed, but only finalists will be contacted for an interview. Please contact:
Human Resources Advisor
Stanstead, Québec J0B 3E0