Non-Medical Claims Assessor – Claims Assistance (contract)
Posted by admin / in /
Global Excel Management Inc. specializes in controlling health care costs in the North American, Caribbean and Mexican health care systems. We provide cost containment, medical case management, assistance, legal recovery and claims adjudication services to leading international insurers, brokers, third party administrators, and insurance assistance companies.
Reporting to the Team Leader of Claims Assistance, you will evaluate and enforce claim benefits and limitations based on a comprehensive understanding of the applicable policy wording. You will contribute to cost containment efforts by validating claims for services rendered and authenticity in order to direct the claim to the appropriate process or outcome. You will also be asked to have direct interaction with clients to ensure their understanding on what information is needed and how to complete a claim submission.
• College diploma or equivalent, with 1 or more years of customer service experience;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both French and English;
• Strong decision-making and organizational skills;
• Autonomous, professional and detail-oriented;
• Problem solving and mathematical skills;
• Knowledge of non-medical claim components is an asset;
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office application (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access) and the Internet.
Global Excel Offers You:
• Three weeks of vacation;
• An extensive benefit package that includes health, dental, life and travel insurance, as well as a retirement savings plan;
• A flexible and supportive work environment;
• A company wellness program that includes an onsite gym, opportunities to participate in fitness classes, discounts at local businesses as well as “lunch-and-learns” on various topics linked to health and wellness.