Mechanical Engineer (bilingual)
Posted by admin / in /
Do you want to join a young, dynamic and growing team? Do you want to join a world-renowned company for its expertise? We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer that will support the direction in its growth objectives over the next years.
HyperShell Consultants Inc. is a world-class engineering firm offering superior quality services and specialized in structural and mechanical design.
Under the supervision of the Engineering Director, the role of the candidate will be:
- Participate actively in the design of: piping system, nozzles, industrial equipment under pressure, heat exchanger, tank and support;
- Provide technical support for the team of draftsmen / technicians;
- May be called upon to coordinate different mechanicals projects;
- Support managers in the quote process;
- Ensure compliance with project schedules.
* Note that the candidate may be required to visit clients a few times a year.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- Member of the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Quebec (OIQ);
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in mechanical engineering, mainly in piping;
- Knowledge of various software & design tools (Ceasar, AutoPipe, etc.);
- Knowledge Office Suite (Word, Excel, Project);
- Piping Training;
- Advanced Software Knowledge: i.e: Ansys and Nozzle pro
- Recognized for his technical skills;
- Strong analytical sense;
- Teamwork skills;
- Ability to verbalize different problems to different types of users;
- Tight time management and ability to work under pressure.