Posted by admin / in /
Reporting to the General Manager, this person will be responsible for corporate activities in marketing and will work closely with our Sales team in Canada and USA.
- Participate to the development of a marketing plan and implement the established strategies.
- Be responsible for the presentation and content of the company website, social media portals (Facebook, Instagram, Tweeter, LinkedIn, and Google Adwords)
- Be responsible and/or create promotional material (demo equipment, posters, brochures, etc.)
- Support the sales team on the road in their marketing needs (Presentations, communications etc.)
- Effectively use the company’s CRM for marketing purposes.
- Plan, organize and handle the logistics of all our corporate events (trade shows local, national or international, customer visits, product training etc.).
- Participate in product development meetings and collaborate on development projects.
- Assess the extent of need for a better customer experience (Dealer Zone 3.0).
- Identify opportunities and recommend the best marketing tactics to meet organizational objectives.
- Be on the lookout for the latest trends, practices and innovations in the marketing field.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration - Marketing Option or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of corporate experience in a marketing environment
- Social Marketing and B2B marketing experience with distribution networks an asset.
- Knowledge of graphic design and web content management.
- Mastery of the tools of Office Suite and experience with Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Have excellent communication skills in English (spoken and written) and French for writing advertising copy and other documents.
- Be highly organized: set goals and priorities to effectively manage the different projects simultaneously.
- Be independent, innovative and demonstrate leadership.
- Have business sense and a vision towards the future.