Maintenance Worker (contract)
Posted by admin / in /
Reporting to the Team Leader – Facilities, the Maintenance Worker provides a wide range of building maintenance, ground keeping and other support services as needed. Responsibilities include ensuring that buildings and grounds are safe and functional, performing moves and setting up work stations. The role also involves performing numerous other support services such as making routine deliveries and assisting in the preparation of various activities and events. Work involves moderate to heavy work in all types of weather. There is frequent need to stand, stoop, walk, lift heavy objects and perform other similar actions during the course of the workday.
• High school diploma with minimum 5 years of relevant work experience
• Valid driver’s license with access to vehicle
• Knowledge of building maintenance procedures and techniques
• Knowledge of machinery, equipment, and tools necessary for the maintenance and repair of buildings
• Knowledge of occupational hazards and safety precautions
• Resourceful and able to resolve problems
* English is an asset
Global Excel Offers You:
• Three weeks of vacation;
• An extensive benefit package that includes health, dental, life and travel insurance, as well as a retirement savings plan;
• A flexible and supportive work environment;
• A company wellness program that includes an onsite gym, opportunities to participate to fitness classes, discounts at local businesses as well as “lunch-and-learns” on various topics linked to health and wellness.