Maintenance Planner (bilingual)
Posted by admin / in /
The job is simple: to be passionate!
We are looking to a passionate professional, demonstrating autonomy, who has fun to work and who wants to surpass himself by participating in major projects!
We are looking for a team player able to express his opinions, flexible and share his ideas to propose solutions that come out of the ordinary. A person recognized for his sense of organization and management of priorities while working in collaboration with others. Finally, he is able to understand a conversation and express himself easily in French and English, both in writing and orally.
The Maintenance Planner is responsible for planning priorities of preventive and remedial work while considering the availability of production equipment and technical constraints. He is also responsible to ensure the availability of material and human resources during maintenance operations and to communicate the maintenance plans with the departments affected by these operations.
- Sets the priority of the corrective and preventive work taking into consideration the availability of the production sectors and the associated technical constraints;
- Prepares the jobs listing and assign them to employees based on estimated availability and workloads;
- Ensures daily monitoring of the work completion with the Maintenance Supervisor and updates the work schedule as needed;
- Ensures the availability of parts, tools and equipment for scheduled jobs;
- Completes the purchases or rental requisitions for parts or materials;
- Takes advantage of the non-scheduled production shutdowns to schedule work;
- Supervises all the subcontracting work;
- Manages all the building projects and ensures that the work planned are achieved on time and according to expectations;
- Prepares demands for capital with the Maintenance Coordinator;
- And any other related tasks.
- College Diploma in production management, logistics, industrial engineering, or other training at the same level in a relevant field of study.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in the field of maintenance could be considered equivalent to a college education.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in maintenance management, including three in supervision of workforce in a manufacturing context.
- Demonstrate synthesis, communication and leadership capabilities;
- Excellent knowledge of the usual computer systems.
- Knowledge of preventive maintenance at the electrical, mechanical and building mechanics level are an asset;
- Bilingualism required both orally and in writing (English and French).
For a job stability, a professional context offering autonomy and development, a particularly dynamic and highly professional company, as well as the possibility of career development, do not delay and join our team Today!