Posted by admin / in /
the General Worker performs tasks of packaging, labelingand general handling on the production floor. The candidate is responsible forthe operation of the packaging chain, product quality and operation ofequipment. He will maintain his working environment safe and apply quality standards.
- Perform all tasks on production lines in accordance with the rotation of work stations with other employees;
- Operates some machinery (start and stop) and un-jams components;
- Participates in cleaning, change over and preventive maintenance, when required;
- Keeps his work area clean;
- Report to his Line Leader any discrepancies noticed during the execution of these tasks;
- Complies with company policies (eg. safety, dress code, GMP, work instructions, etc.) and ensures they are met at every task;
- Any other related tasks or projects as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic;
- Manual dexterity and good physical condition required;
- Initiative and high ability to learn;
- Demonstrate initiative, flexibilty, learning capacity and attention to details;
- Excellent communicator and team player.