Java Programmer (2 positions- Drummondville & Magog)
Posted by admin / in /
In our 20-year history, our employees have always been at the heart of our interests. The many actions taken to elevate our corporate culture have resulted in an outstanding, dynamic and creative work environment. Kezber continues to develop new ideas aimed at the growth of our expertise and improvement of our corporate culture. Our core objective is to inspire and help our employees to become the best they can be.
Reporting to the Application Development Director, the Programmer Analyst develops Web applications for Kezber’s clients using a wide variety of programming languages.
•Producing, modifying and/or updating computer programs;
•Bringing programs, modifications and/or updates online;
•Performing tests to ensure work quality as well as compliance with customer requirements;
•Assessing timeframes for the completion of programming tasks and entering actual programming times in the time tracking system;
•Making sure that projects are carried out on time and within budget;
•Communicating promptly with customers.
• College (DEC/AEC) in computer science
;• Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position;
• Experience in Web application development and WSO2;
•Good knowledge of JAVA, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, C#, Angular JS, MS-SQL databases and Microsoft technologies;
• Experience with Microsoft CRM, Dynamics GP, NAV and SharePoint is a significant asset;
• Programming knowledge for mobile applications and/or DNN (Dot Net Nuke) is an asset;
• Team spirit, resourcefulness and autonomy;
• Ability to work alone or on a team;• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.