IT security Analyst (bilingual)
Posted by admin / in /
Reporting to the IT Director, the IT Security Analyst oversees the day-to-day operation of IT security systems. In addition, he oversees the management of the operations, network and customer service. He must use his leadership by acting as the main point of contact between the client and the Kezber team. Finally, he is responsible for effectively communicating the vision and values of the company through his actions.
These are the roles that you will have to play :
- Operate security systems, including, intrusion detection systems, web access and messaging gateway filters, endpoint protection software, network access control systems, PKI, etc.
- Triage and respond to trouble tickets.
- Monitor logs and network traffic for unusual or suspicious activity. Interpret activity and make recommendations for resolution. Identify potential internal and external threats.
- Participate in security incident response efforts by, amongst other things, having an in-depth knowledge of common security exploits, vulnerabilities and countermeasures.
- Serve as technical resource within Information Security projects.
- Keep current with emerging security alerts and issues.
- Develop and maintain security documentation.
Required Skills :
- College or University degree in administration, computer engineering or software;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Information Technology;
- 3 years of experience in administering Information Security controls;
- Information security certifications are an asset;
- Cisco ISE, IBM Qradar and SIEM experiences are an asset;
- Bilingualism is essential ;
- Customer oriented ;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to manage expectations appropriately;
- Strong organizational, analytical and time management skills;
- Ability to work independently and have sense of priorities;
- Ability to work under pressure and ability to adapt in a changing environment;
- Team spirit and leadership;