Posted by admin / in /
Department : Service
Immediate sup.: CEO
Hours/week : 32 to 40 hours
Summary of responsibilities
Ensuring assistance to the team with administrative tasks such as reception, answering/dispatching customer calls, submitting work tickets, customer service following up, training and coaching Office Suite users according to the regulations and high quality standards of the business.
- Ensuring the reception of every call and service requests made to FarWEB IT.
- Analysing the reason and handling the situation if possible or transferring the call to the appropriate person for customer service.
- Submitting work tickets for various service requests and managing them according to the current procedure.
- Assisting members-users with various requests regarding Office Suite software.
- Preparing and providing training to users, within their competence, in order for the targeted individuals to become independent.
- Making follow-up calls for quality and satisfaction of the provided services according to the set procedures.
- Possibly preparing reports of their own work or any other according to the manager’s requests.
- Organising their work station in order to be easily replaced in their absence.
- Performing all their tasks in accordance to the current regulations and procedures.
- Possibly performing other tasks within their competence if needed or at their immediate supervisor’s request.
Profile of qualifications
Education: Diploma of vocational studies (DEP) or college diploma (DEC) in automation or a combination of relevant education and experience
Experience : 2-3 years in a computer assistance position
Physical requirements: None in particular
Particular knowledge: Bilingualism is essential (English/French). Excellent knowledge of the Office Suite software.
Personal characteristics: Customer service skills – sociability and professionalism, methodical et and organized, ability to work under pressure, excellent skills in interpersonal communication.
Submit your application at: [email protected]