Infrastructure Operations Specialist
Posted by admin / in /
Want to break new ground? Dare to step off the beaten path, join the Road Free crew.
Reporting to the IT Infrastructure and Operations Senior Manager, you are responsible for supporting and maintaining the IT Infrastructure of Camso. You will co-operate and co-maintain the global infrastructure with another team located in Sri Lanka.
- Actively participate with the team in troubleshooting, resolving and documenting Infrastructure related incidents;
- Collaborate with the team in executing and building the maintenance plans to maintain the Infrastructure at an acceptable level;
- Actively work toward root-cause analysis problem solving and ticket avoidance initiatives;
- Participate in Infrastructure improvement initiatives;
- Develop new soft and technical skills to reinforce the ability to design various IT solutions, enlarge his/her expertise and teamwork abilities;
- Share expertise to enhance the skills of other members.
THE PROFILE TO SUCCEED
- You hold a College Diploma in Computer Science, Management Information System or any related discipline or equivalent qualification;
- You have a minimum of 5 years as a System or Network Infrastructure Administrator;
- You can fluently speak and write in French and English;
- You are able to prioritize and execute tasks in an occasional high-pressure environment;
- You are an expert of Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Windows Server, VMware, Veeam, Cisco networking (WAN, LAN, Wi-fi), SAN Storage;
- You will catch our attention if you have a knowledge of SQL server, Exchange, Amazon Web Services, Linux, Server Hardware, IT Security, Monitoring.
THE ROAD FREE CREW
The IT Infrastructure and Operations team in Magog includes 6 achievers, authentic and industrious people from different backgrounds.
At Camso there’s always space to grow; together we define our goals, then it’s up to you to find the way that’s right for you. Choose to work in a team that's always on the move to achieve its dreams.