Posted by admin / in /
Want to help build a truly innovative approach to education in a unique startup environment? Classcraft is rethinking what going to school means for millions of students around the world. By applying principles typically used in video games to the classroom experience, Classcraft is having a positive impact on many key issues facing today’s disengaged students.
Featured in over 100 media outlets, including BBC, Engadget, Fast Company, and VentureBeat, Classcraft now has over 4 million users in 75 countries and offices in New York City, Montreal, and Sherbrooke, QC.
We’re a great team looking for someone to lead our illustration department full-time at our Montreal office. Qualified candidates will work closely with Classcraft’s President to help manage team members and develop the story world and visual style of the Classcraft universe. We’re all very self-driven, positive people and, as a result, we’re seeking someone who’s equally down to give themselves to their work and excited to tackle new challenges head-on.
- Inspire and align the team around creative goals;
- Ensure consistency of creative vision across art, story, design, and cinematics;
- Run kick-offs for new content ideas;
- Develop key story outlines and content briefs to guide art and content creation;
- Interface with external groups to ensure consistency of vision outside the game;
- Help steer strategic creative decisions at a franchise level.
- 5+ years of experience shipping AAA titles in design roles;
- Ability to direct, collaborate, and speak critically on story, art, and content development;
- Ability to frame delivery goals for a team and review and edit with them to achieve success.
- Previous experience as a game or creative director;
- Deep understanding of world design, cinematics, or narrative design;
- Previous management experience leading large groups.
- Relocation assistance is offered.
How to Apply
Please apply by sending your resume/LinkedIn and portfolio via email to [email protected]Thanks!