Human Resources Information Systems Analyst (temporary 16 months)- bilingual
Posted by admin / in /
Being part of the Human Resources Information System Director, the selected candidate will collaborate to the support, the enhancement and the configuration of our HR applications. This role also includes users adoption, as well as participation in new implementations.
Immediate challenges include:
- Lead system administration;
- Troubleshoot and resolve system issues; keep systems operational;
- Partner with internal customers from various functional areas and various countries, to identify requirements;
- Collaborate with functional and technical system stakeholders to streamline and enhance current solutions;
- Assist with business process configuration;
- Leads Quarterly Releases for Success Factors solution;
- Deliver training sessions and promote user adoption;
- Design and schedule standardized reports and create ad hoc reports to support business units;
- Act as project lead in implementation of new solutions or enhancement projects.
THE PROFILE TO SUCCEED
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Information technology or any related discipline;
- You have 5+ years of experience in Human Resources, and at least 2 years of related business experience with SuccessFactors solutions (EC,ONB, RCM, RMK) , including configuration and advanced reporting tool;
- You are fluent in English and French, with experience in international environments;
- You have strong and effective written, verbal and presentation skills with the ability to collaborate with team members and business stakeholders at all levels of the organization;
- You have excellent problem-solving, analytical skills with high attention to details;
- You are customer service oriented.
THE ROAD FREE CREW
Part of the Global Human Resources team, the Human Resources Information System team includes 4 achieving and authentic team players from diverse backgrounds. In this role, you collaborate closely with the global HR team, IT colleagues, HR Business Process Manager, and other stakeholders.
At Camso there’s always space to grow; together we define our goals, then it’s up to you to find the way that’s right for you. Choose to work in a team that's always on the move to achieve its dreams.