HRIS Director (bilingual)
Posted by admin / in /
Want to break new ground? Dare to step off the beaten path, join the Road Free crew.
The HRIS Director leads the development, design, implementation and management of HR technology on a global basis. Immediate challenges include:
- Provide thought leadership regarding HR technology solutions and strategies for new programs, projects and enhancements to existing solutions;
- Partner with business stakeholders to analyze, understand and improve operations that increase employee productivity and the user experience;
- Evaluate, propose, and manage project resources to ensure on time and on budget delivery; develop the operational business plan and budget, monitor performance against plan goals, and manage high-level risks;
- Manage day-to-day system operations to include ongoing analysis of the business environment to identify and manage performance or process improvement needs; work closely with internal teams to identify trends and potential system problems;
- Manage the interface with all HR functional experts to ensure that the systems meet the company’s functional requirements. Drive the adoption of standard HR processes supported by standard system solutions and manage communications and change management with project stakeholders;
- Lead and oversee data integrity, including regular audits; develop data integrity and security protocols between HR, IT, Payroll, Finance and other internal departments.
THE PROFILE TO SUCCEED
- You hold a degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Information technology or any related discipline;
- You have 15 years of experience in Human Resources, 10 years of experience in managing a team, ideally in an international context;
- You have extensive experience implementing, managing and supporting global HR information systems in a variety of HR functional areas (payroll, performance management, learning, compensation, talent management, recruitment, onboarding, etc.);
- You are fluent in English and French;
- You have strong and effective written, verbal and presentation skills with the ability to collaborate with team members and business stakeholders at all levels of the organization;
- You have excellent problem-solving, analytical, organization and time management skills.
THE ROAD FREE CREW
Part of the Chief Human Resources Officer team, the Human Resources Leadership team worldwide includes 10 achieving, authentic and industrious people from diverse backgrounds. In this role, you collaborate closely with the global HR team, IT colleagues, HR Business Process Manager, and other stakeholders.
At Camso there’s always space to grow; together we define our goals, then it’s up to you to find the way that’s right for you. Choose to work in a team that's always on the move to achieve its dreams.