Customer Service Representative (evenings) Part time- bilingual
Posted by admin / in /
Global Excel at a Glance:
Global Excel Management Inc. specializes in controlling health care costs in the North American, Caribbean and Mexican health care systems. We provide cost containment, medical case management, assistance, legal recovery and claims adjudication services to leading international insurers, brokers, third party administrators, and insurance assistance companies.
You will be responsible for handling daily requests from multiple corporate clients in English and in French, such as providing updates regarding claims status or balance billing. By working closely with the account managers and other departments within the organization, you will gather information to ensure that client requests are addressed in a timely manner.
• College diploma (or equivalent) in a related field of work;
• Available weeknights ( 5 to 10) and weekends
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in customer service or office administration;
• Excellent written and oral communication in both French and English;
• Detail oriented and problem solving skills;
• Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and the Internet.
Global Excel Offers You:
• Three weeks of vacation;
• An extensive benefit package that includes health (100%), dental, life and travel insurance, as well as a retirement savings plan;
• A flexible and supportive work environment offering several benefits such as private medical clinic, on call doctors, etc.;
• A company wellness program that includes an onsite gym, opportunities to participate to fitness classes, discounts at local businesses as well as “lunch-and-learns” on various topics linked to health and wellness.